Monday, April 26, 2010

Moday Minute

Monday Minute
Things you really wanted to know.  Brought to you by Ian.

1 - What drugs have you done in your life?
Pot and pot laced with acid once


2 - A/S/L?
American Sign Language?  Lol
32/F/ID

3 - Do you pick your nose?
Yep.  I like to breathe.  Just being honest.  Some times I netti too.

4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon
Fragle Rock, not really a cartoon...ummm..Tie between Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers and Tale Spin.

5 - List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done

Ehh..still working on that.  Just bieng honest. 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fragle ROck- I htought I was one of the few ... I loved the way their hair flopped around when they moved!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Haha, my younger sister was obsessed with Fraggle Rock (she's 30)....I think I just missed that one. I remember it, but wasn't really into it.

{Kimber} said...

I totally have thought about trying the Netti Pot..but thought it was too weird?!

Suzy said...

Fraggle Rock...loving it! I haven't seen that in years - may years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails