Thursday, May 6, 2010

Many Thanks

Through the day, on wednesday, my thoughts kept bringing me back to "be thankful".  Today, that's what I'm going to do.  I want to share just a few things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for a God who is so much bigger and loving than I can ever imagine or comprehend.


I am thankful for a husband who loves me.  Loves our family. He continues to strive to be the person God created him to be.


I am thankful for children that bless me with their intelligence, concern for my happiness, passion and devotion.


I am thankful for a home.  A place that we can foster growth, learning and many happy memories.


I am thankful for the blessings and our sufferings.  We gain strength and character from both.

These are the things that keep me centered and focused.  With out them, I am undone. 

Thank you!

7 comments:

Cara Smith said...

Always remember your faith. It can get you through anything!

Tylaine said...

Beautiful! Sometimes I think we all should just sit back and count our blessings when we are feeling down (I know I should!)

Lisa said...

You have lots to be thankful for!

I'm following back.

Vanessa said...

Very, very nice! Always good to be uplifted by someone else's gratitude!

Unknown said...

Wow, this was such a wonderful list thanks for reminding us what is important to remember and be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

Love those pics! Cool tree house.

Miss Fit said...

I wish The tree house was ours!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails