Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monkey Minute

Photobucket


Need a quick snip it for Monday?  Here ya be.  The Daily Dose of Reality with Ian.  Check it.

Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
Can I plead the 5th?  Does that give me away?!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Injustice

What's the story behind your blog title?
It's not that I think I'm uber fit.  Aspiring but aside from that, most of the time I feel as though my family and I just don't "fit" in.  We are different.  Blog post TBA.  ;) 

What is your definition of success?

When hard work pays off and feels good!

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Well, cure for cancer has its competition.  Best parent has been alluded to.  Making bricks out of sand, pee and urea is also out.  Dang.  Following my dreams.  What ever they may be.

5 comments:

Shell said...

People who fit in are boring, anyway. ;)

BNM said...

Ian wanted us all to feel gross today didnt he lmao i should have plead the 5th too

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for that blog post to come. :)
Injustice bugs me too.

Miss Fit said...

So, I'm posting Part one of my "Missfit" story Tuesday. Hope I don't scare anyone off.

Ally said...

Following you from Ian's blog. I am a total misfit myself. I even won 'Most Individual' in high school :( Thanks for helping Michelle and Monkey! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails