Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to know you



Getting To Know You

Participating in, yup, a no brainer  mini-questionarre for all of you that have been wondering all about me, here's some answers to your questions!!


1 - Why did you start blogging?

For fun!


2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? 

I don't play favorites. *sneeze* Winn

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?

I like feeling good and when that "extra" keeps me from doing the things I want to, to make me happy, they are going DOWN!

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? 

My need for fung shui

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?

I don't have any but if I did it would be this.

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?

This year started out pretty good!  Started a new business, hubs got a raise, the kids learned how to ski/snowboard and getting a head start on the garden!

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.

Not only would I pee standing up but I would write my name in the snow/on the sidewalk. 
I'd have a man contest-involving *fart*, *burp*, and *scratch*.
Scare women by looking into their...eyes while talking to them.  (thought I was going to say something else, didn't ya?)

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?

White Russian

Wanna play..copy the questions..answer them..post them and then go here and link up..


The questions (thanks to Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality)


1 - Why did you start blogging?

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?

Don't forget to link up @ Mann Land 5

5 comments:

Kel said...

Just stopping by to say hey! Great answers!!

Beth McC. said...

Stopping over from MannLand5! I love all your answers, so fun!!!

Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!

casey aubut said...

Newest Follower From FRiday Follow!
Would love to have your follow back!
I have a ton of high end giveaways going on right now also!
www.aubutfamily.com

Thanks!

Adge said...

stopping by from mannland. it was fun getting to know you today

Low Expectations said...

Your blog looks so fun!

I love the idea of peeing in the snow as a man! I didn't even think of that... I went right to the junk! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails